Boonton children, ages 7 and up, are invited to join the Library staff at our new Mini Summer Camp.
Starting Tuesday, August 7
The camp is held three mornings a week, Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday, through August 30. Space is limited so registration is required, please. Due to space considerations, registration is limited to 4 workshops per child. If the child would like to sign up for more than 4 workshops, we will be happy to place him/her on a wait list and will notify you at least 2 days in advance if a space opens up. There is a $20 materials fee for 4 workshops per child (max. $40 per family).
Tuesdays, 10:30 a.m.-12 noon: Foodie Fun
- August 7: Rainbow Foods. Delicious snacks in all the colors of the rainbow. Register here.
- August 14: No-Bake Pizzas. Program canceled due to library flooding.
- August 21: Dipt! Dips for every occasion. Register here.
- August 28: TexMex Morning with (hopefully) the Library’s own tomatoes. Register here.
Wednesdays, 10:30 a.m.-12 noon: Crazy Creative Crafts
- August 8: Tie-dye T-shirts. Register here.
- August 15: CD sun catchers. Register here.
- August 22: Make your own soaps. Register here.
- August 29: Pollinator nests. Register here.