Back by popular demand! We are pleased to roll out our new and improved museum pass program which offers free access to some of the area’s most popular museums and venues.
|New Jersey Venues||New York Venues|
|Morris County Parks|
Montclair Art Museum
Thomas Edison Center at Menlo Park
Yogi Berra Museum
NJ Botanical Garden (tour vouchers)
|Children’s Museum of Manhattan|
Guggenheim Museum (Coming soon)
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Museum of Natural History (vouchers)
Storm King Art Center
- The museum passes and vouchers are available to Boonton Holmes Public Library cardholders, 18 years or older.
- Museum passes are non-holdable but can be reserved up to 7 days in advance via phone or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservation or check-out is first come, first served.
- The loan period is 4 days.
- Overdue fine is $5 per day, up to $25.
- If a museum pass is lost, the borrower must pay the full replacement cost of the pass ($100-$500).
- Museum passes must be returned in the plastic pouch to the Boonton Holmes Public Library only.
- Each museum or venue offers different benefits, including the number of people admitted, discounts, parking, etc. It is the responsibility of the borrower to confirm what regulations govern a particular library pass.
- The American Museum of Natural History and NJ Botanical Garden offer one-time use vouchers only. Vouchers will be available by raffle once a month as long as supplies last, up to 5 AMNH vouchers or 2 NJBG vouchers per household. A household will not be eligible for raffle participation for a period of six months after winning a set of vouchers.