Boonton Holmes Public Library
New! 3M E-books and Audiobooks
Check out our NEW 3M Cloud Library,our new e-book and audiobook provider.
Click here to get started!
****FREE FINANCIAL PROGRAMS****
presented by Keith Smith of Ameriprise Financial
Program 1: Building a Confident Retirement: Tuesday, March 3 at 7pm
This complimentary seminar will offer tips and strategies that can help you:
- Bring your retirement dreams and goals more within reach.
- Prioritize your retirement saving and spending plans to address what is most important to you.
- Identify risks that could throw your retirement plans off track.
Program 2: Maximizing Your Social Security: Tuesday, April 7 at 7pm
This complimentary seminar will explain what you need to know about:
- Whether Social Security can provide the income you need when you retire
- How to make the most of your Social Security benefits
- Sources of retirement income beyond Social Security that can help you bring your dreams more within reach
Both seminars are free and will be held at the Boonton Holmes Public Library 621 Main Street, Boonton NJ 07005 Please call 973-334-2980 to reserve your space.