Sunday, April 23, 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Join us for a day to celebrate ourselves through yoga and art!
- We begin with a restorative yoga session, led by Laura Kraus, RYT500. Restorative yoga is a yummy practice using blankets, cushions and blocks to support poses. It emphasizes deep relaxation and calming of the mind. Please feel free to bring any blanket(s), socks, and anything else you might find cozy and comfortable during our restorative session.
- Next, enjoy a healthful lunch (provided).
- End with a friendly watercolor class, led by Susan Sopira, artist and educator. A generous instructor, Susan will guide you through a stress-free watercolor class, suitable for all levels. Creativity in and of itself is important for remaining healthy, remaining connected to yourself and connected to the world.
- You are registering for the entire program.
- This program is for adults.
- The third floor and makerspace areas are accessible by stairs. The Library is an historic building and, as such, is exempt from ADA entry requirements.
A non-refundable materials and custodial fee of $20 per participant is payable by Saturday, 4/15/2023, please. Failure to submit payment by that date will result in your spot being given to the next person on the waitlist.
Pre-registration is required, please. Click here to sign up and pay.