Today at Your Library
10:30 a.m. Story Time with Miss Jennie
6:00 p.m. Mah Jongg Club
Food for Fines
From Monday, December 9 to Friday, December 20, we are supporting the Loaves and Fishes Community Food Pantry by offering fine forgiveness to residents who donate food and other much needed items to the Food Pantry.
Food for Fines Rules
- Items must be donated at the library to be eligible for fines to be waived
- Damaged or expired items will not be accepted
- Fines up to $5 per patron will be waived as a one-time transaction during the Fines for Food period
- $5 will be deducted from fines in excess of $5
- Damaged or lost items are not eligible
- Salad dressings
- Evaporated milk
- Long shelf-life milk
- Women’s personal products
- Baby wipes
Support our Boonton Times Online Initiative!
We are looking for donations to help us make our treasure trove of digitized copies of The Boonton Times available online to our patrons. This fabulous resource of the town’s local newspaper dates back to 1872. Find obituaries, stories and ads which capture the spirit of this great old town. Donations in any amount are gratefully accepted.
Board of Trustees’ Meetings 2019
The Library’s Board of Trustees meet at 7:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of every month in the 2nd Floor Board Room. The meetings are open to the public. Meeting dates listed below:
January 8, February 12, March 12, April 8, May 13, June 10, July 8 (optional), August 12 (optional), September 9, October 8, November 11, December 9.